Starforge MF Lacerate +Ancestral/Vaal DS - Fast(250%+ ias) - Vaal Pact - Rags to riches - 1mill+ dps

Saving a build i will be trying out.. Should be straightforwardly easy to level using whatever items. Simple speedfarming build intended to be used as starter build too. Can use tabula for ages until more rich. Same goes for other gear, until can afford MF gear just use whatever. Lacerate can suck earlier on, so consider using something else early.

All of this is before considering 3.0 buffs to life.

-----

First is the MF setup of the starforge lacerate

MF Poeplanner

Honestly this thread is in chaos atm and if you really want to know wtf the build really looks like, you'll probably have to read the comments on page one since i've changed some things and cba updating the thread till later.

That build is sitting on, maxed:

- 7342 life
- Additional 6L in chest compared to kaoms(probably ancestral)

- Over 220% increased attack speed(297% max possible)
- what was it, upwards 700% increased damage(550+ safer assumption)
- Frenzy charges on kill(green dream)

- cannot be stunned
- cannot be slowed below base speed
- cannot miss(and crit)
- fortify

- vaal pact instant leech
- 2.2% attack life leech
- 3.8% phys attack life leech(we are starforge, just phys + chaos)
- can get additional 0.6% boot enchant

And some MF gear. Greed's, 2xventor's, bisco's amulet. Slayer 20% MF culling in party.

- 180 rarity
- 35 quantity

- additional 100 quantity from normal enemies
- additional 150 rarity from magic enemies

Running some quick maths on the dps of that(may be mistakes)

EDIT: Note these calculations are outdated and using 2.6 gems. Much better results come from using the new gems.

That leaves us solo with:
- 243k dps with totem
- 509k with flasks and totem
- 763k with vaal lightning trap, flasks and totem(btw a totem with these buffs is like 575k dps)

That doesn't actually account for the totem's own attacks, nor does it account for punishment(up to 1.35 more + 25% attack speed - 763k turns into 1.1mill, at the same time warchief is 826k). Together all of that pushes it well over a mill dps (1.926 mill dps) when all is up. Using mf gear and up to 7k hp(before 3.0 buffs). No poison abuse(3.0 ready). Instant high leech vaal pact(life meta here i come!). LOl. That is quite ridiculous.

You can see here what my calculation was for the 763k

dps calculation
724 * 7.76 * 3.72 * (1.19 * 2 * 0.75) * 1.5 * (1.95 * 0.7) * 1.55 * 1.35 * 1.16 * (1 + 0.3 + 0.25) * 1.5 * 1.18 * 1.2 * 1.25

724 is base dps of starforge
7.76 is for 676% increased damage plus 100%(base)
3.72 is for 272% + base 100% attack speed
(1.19 * 2 * 0.75) is for lacerate itself
1.5 is for melee phys damage
(1.95 * 0.7) is multi-strike
1.55 is conc effect
1.35 is lions roar
1.16 is 4 frenzy charges
(1 + 0.3 + 0.25) is base phys damage plus atziri/sins rebirth flask
1.5 is for shock
1.18 is for ancestral totem buff
1.2 is for slayer 20% on kill buff
1.25 is for killing things on 80% life 100/80 = 1.25

Should be like 7.94 attacks per second, which given two hits per attack nature means it hits around 16 times per second. 676% increased damage and 272% increased attack speed is reachable however it requires 4 perfect jewels with 7% life, 8% attack speed with swords, a suffix with 10% increased and another with 12%, in addition to a pair of gloves with 16% attack speed.

-----

Links in 3.0:

2h: Lacerate, Melee Physical Damage, Concentrated Effect, Fortify, Maim, Brutality

Chest: Ancestral Protector, Melee Physical Damage, Bloodlust(recommended)/Maim/Fortify, Brutality, Increased Duration, Vaal Double Strike

4L: Leap slam, faster attacks, - blood rage, increased duration

4L: CWDT, flame golem, immortal call, enfeeble

If you have a look around, you will see others have handled atziri/shaper/guardians on lesser larcerate builds, so therefore i'd argue this build can do pretty much all content in game thus far.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Dernière édition par Crackmonster, le 3 août 2017 06:07:08
Dernier bump le 13 juil. 2017 16:35:10
Wouldn't Vaal Pact be a bit of a waste since you are using slayer and have such a large health pool? You will be leaching like 50% of your health pool per second and you would have that extra life leech coming in for when you are over full since it keeps coming in. Just a thought. Figure you might be able to use those points for something else.

On the other hand I'm glad to see those number work out. I was planning to go with a slayer starforge lacerate myself, but was scared it would break some how in 3.0. I'm glad to see it should all work out. I wonder how that brutality gem will change things, make things better?
Think I will try this out, I have to ask though, what is your full gem setup?

Dernière édition par XxNovusxX, le 14 juin 2017 08:07:28
As far as vaal pact goes, i have studied the other lacerate builds on forum and they often have to run around to leech back up. Just see their videos. Vaal pact is as it's always been, fucking OP. Should be pretty much instant full health when using this build. Not to mention reflect. With maybe 1-2 things swapping out should have more leech than damage that gets reflected, that requires vaal pact to work on reflect maps.

Also, by not taking the life leech nodes i instead can take the aoe ones with over 30% increased aoe.

"
XxNovusxX a écrit :
Think I will try this out, I have to ask though, what is your full gem setup?

Hey,

Conc effect can be interchanged with increased area for random content to speed up clear speeds. Then i was thinking to have a way to curse punishment, either cwdt arc curse on hit or leap slam. We only have 2x4L since we are using kaoms boots.

2h: Lacerate, Melee phys, Conc effect, fortify, multistrike, faster attacks

4L: Leap slam, faster attacks, curse on hit, punishment

4L: CWDT, flame golem, immortal call + vaal lightning trap

Additionally when i have two 6L i'll make a ancestral warchief in the other like:

Chest: Warchief, Melee phys, Conc effect, bloodlust, fortify, faster attacks
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Dernière édition par Crackmonster, le 15 juin 2017 05:06:25
"
hellnhavoc a écrit :
Wouldn't Vaal Pact be a bit of a waste since you are using slayer and have such a large health pool? You will be leaching like 50% of your health pool per second and you would have that extra life leech coming in for when you are over full since it keeps coming in. Just a thought. Figure you might be able to use those points for something else.

On the other hand I'm glad to see those number work out. I was planning to go with a slayer starforge lacerate myself, but was scared it would break some how in 3.0. I'm glad to see it should all work out. I wonder how that brutality gem will change things, make things better?

Already answer but now i'm gonna answer again!

Brutality is like a godsend lol, i had not seen it till now. It's fucking perfect for starforge.

Maim seems also insanely good.

Damn that is just beyond great, that means can i swap out faster attacks(weak gem), and multistrike(weak+annoying gem) with Brutality and maim!!!!!!!!

Omg. Seems i'm going to log in beta now and start it.

EDIT: Holy shit lol, that will put my full self-buffed(not including totem dps, or punishement buff) at 1.09mill dps(actually 1.14 with additional frenzy charge on boots), 1.59mill dps with punishment... but still without totem so probably like.. 2.5mil dps if all things luckily align. lawd.
Dernière édition par Crackmonster, le 15 juin 2017 07:50:01
cool build will try it
http://i.imgur.com/zT2dsFT.png

Based on above picture i have updated my 2x6L in the build. The main attack in 3.0 looks for now to be:

2h: Lacerate, Melee Physical Damage, Concentrated Effect, Fortify, Maim, Brutality

The big surprise then i what i've done with the other 6-link. This one will change the build to be nasty of a whole different kind against bosses. So good, that i will not use kaoms chest ever even in non-mf version. Probably. I haven't finishing researching what interaction of some of my stats means with totems and the clone, but eventually maybe some tweeks are needed or maybe not.

Chest: Ancestral Protector, Melee Physical Damage, Bloodlust(recommended)/Maim/Fortify, Brutality, Increased Duration, Vaal Double Strike

Notice:

All will deal tremendous damage each and I plus i think the clone will mega vaal pact leech, i never play totem builds but i dont think VP works with it.

Me + Totem + Clone

Melee splash single target ascendancy
We bleed(bloodlust)
Benefits from Maim(30% more phys)

Totem plus clone = less agro
Longer duration leasure(easier to manage playstyle)
Protector over Chieftain
- increased mobility(especially on boss fights)
- since no longer multistrike/faster - attack speed is good for more steady stream of lifeleech
- better for reflect
- 21% more damage of totem (but lose 19% weapon range) - hmm i may have to reconsider that

Test bosses with Vaal Double Strike, can i facetank?

Dernière édition par Crackmonster, le 15 juin 2017 15:44:33
I wonder if without the multistrike and faster strikes if it will feel really slow and clunky even if it does do more damage.
Multistrike makes it clunky since it forces you to stand in place and repeat 3 attacks before you can control your character again:

Multistrike:

3 / 1.95 = 1.54
154% Attack duration multiplier

Losing faster attacks when having 255% increased attack speed with it:

(355% - 55%) / 355% = 0.845
84.5% Attack duration multiplier

All in all:
1.54 * 0.845 = 1.3

That means, that because multistrike forces you to repeat 3 attacks in a row, the actual time it will take you from you press attack till you are free to act again is actually 30% longer when equipping multistrike + fasterattacks.
Dernière édition par Crackmonster, le 15 juin 2017 12:16:43
Made a slightly more optimized version (for when you have at least 80 int on gloves/head).

MF Poeplanner

Can reach up to 7342 Life with the same mf gear. Gets 10 int so only requires 80 int from gloves/head, rather than 90. Which makes it more possible to do something like 48 int from 1 item +2x16 int from two jewels instead. Yeees, that's perfect. 48+ int from head and rest from two jewel suffixes.

Another thought strikes me. Faster attacks on myself, and maim instead of bloodlust for my clone/totems. To be considered..

EDIT: Okay so.. i'll naturally be using vulnerability rather than punishment.. for a moment there i was dreaming i could practically use punishment for anything..
Dernière édition par Crackmonster, le 17 juin 2017 14:16:17

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires