2.6 Legacy Budget Ice Crash/Sweep Slayer Upto 1.5 Million + DPS

Hello there guys my names Michael this is my first attempt at doing a guide but i thought id give it a shot as the title says its a ice crash slayer. A little bit about me first ive been playing POE since essence and since starting ive only followed a couple of guides since playing. I enjoy theory crafting almost as much as i enjoy playing :) so here we are toward the end of legacy. I was looking for a build that was fun to play tanky and had the dps to boot i decided i wanted to play a melee class as i haven't played one in quite a while i landed on Duelist Slayer as my choice. I then had the tough choice of deciding a skill i looked at earth quake no that's been done very well before i also looked at cyclone no that's been done very well before also i racked my brain for a few hours over what skill i could use and i landed on ice crash and boy was it the right choice. but before starting the adventure into the unknown i decided to jump on the forum's and use google and youtube to point me in somewhat of the right direction. Everything i found was either very old im talking upto 6 months to a year old or not the play style i was looking for i also came across Mathils videos about his legacy starter Ice Crash slayer even though they were brand new they just were not my cup of tea after checking the poe wiki out and many forum and video posts i had come up with a weapon Hegemony's yes i know its been done before but i think of this as a revamped version and upto date version to fit my play style anyways enough of a foreword about the guide lets get started.

Before we get started id like to give a shout out to the author of this guide here its where i got some of my inspiration from in regards to the build changed to suite my style of course

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1685571

CONTENTS

1. Why Play the Build (Pros and Cons)
2. Ascendancy, Bandits and Skill Tree
3. Gear
4. Helm enchant list
5. Gems
6. flasks
7. Stats

Pros

. Very fast clear speed for a melee char with lots of attack speed we leap around just as fast if not as fast as someone with whirling blades or shield charge

. Large area of effect with increased AOE gem and 2 points on the tree along with the slayers 15%
increased area of effect if you've killed recently

. very high damage for a 2 hand melee build up-to 1.2 million dps buffed tool-tip dps will 1 shot
just about any magic or rare pack

. pretty safe mapping with upward of 6k life and slayers juicy leech along with our dps being split 50/50 phys and cold

. All 3 charges 5 power 4 frenzy 4 endurance and maintining them is easy

. 52% block chance

. 10% Spell block

. Arctic Armour

. No double dipping what so ever

Cons

. Not paying attention whilst mapping can get you one shot to single ele reflect rare mobs

. Your life based melee up in there face

. No VP

. Your crit so Abyssus is mandatory

. Blood rage with Abyssus

. No CWDT

. No RT you need atleast 600 at a minimum accuracy on gear the higher the better so can make getting life and resistances hard on some gear slots

. Budget build so no acuity's

. No double dipping what so ever

. Not CI

Now thats all out of the way lets get down to business

2.Ascendancy Bandits and Skill Tree

Slayer of course it has so many up side not to pick free leech free stun immunity and bleed immunity whilst leeching 50% less physical reflect damage taken free AOE if we have killed witch is all the time and the cheery on top the 20% Culling strike

Bandits

Life-> Attack Speed-> Power Charge

Passive Skill Tree link for Path of building

Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/iaznt1hH

Passive Skill Tree Link for Path of exile website

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAQHcBLMFLQd1CZYMcBNxFCAV7BZvGF0aOBzcHRQhVScgJy8nnyz7Mfsy0TQxNZI5Dju2PAU-8UCgQXJFR0WdRrdHfk3jUEdTUliuWfNeE16lXz9lTWZUZp5vO3IPcql07Xasd-N4DXh6eWh673_jhNmE74VShaeGtIdqiiKK8I8aj0aQVZJ9kweUb5d5mG-a4JtRogClNaZXpwinpaknqW6plKyqrY2t8bKAtfK5HblDvJq9Nr6nwBrAZsCmwQTJZ8qQz37Tb9i92WHawdwj3D3jauRR5c_pRuoY6wnr7u8O73zwH_Vh9zL60vuL_o8=

3.Gear

Only 1 6 link is needed for your skill of choice how ever the chest slot is open to many options a belly will work you'll have more life or a kaoms for even more life ! if you decide to go down the rare chest or belly path a 6 link is in no way needed you only need a 6 socket 4 link for your totem and the other 2 sockets are for blood rage and vaal lightning trap

Spoiler

4.Helm enchant list any of the following will be fine personally ive been trying for Blood Rage enchant

Ice crash
40% increased Ice Crash Damage
15% of Ice Crash Physical Damage gained as Extra Cold Damage
12% increased Ice Crash Area of Effect

Sweep
12% increased Sweep Area of Effect
+30% Sweep Knockback Chance
40% increased Sweep Damage

Blood Rage
Blood Rage grants additional 12% increased Attack Speed

5.Gems

These are the only gems we swap depending on how you want to play at the time ice crash for full on fast powerful mapping. Or sweep the more defensive easy mapping boss style and if your feeling really dangerous you could also drop faster attacks for added fire and have even higher dps but run the risk of 1 shotting yourself to ele reflect all the time

Spoiler

6.Flasks

there are 3 recommended flasks taste of hate lions roar and rumis any roll on them will do as they are both offensive and defensive at the same time

Spoiler

7.Stats screen shots in hide out right click them and open in new tab to see them full sized

Spoiler

Dps Screen Shots in verying forms of being buffed all without conc
Spoiler

More will be added to the guide will do a couple of leveling skill trees Thanks for taking the time to look over my guide regards Michael
Dernière édition par suparasta, le 3 juin 2017 06:35:34
Dernier bump le 4 août 2017 01:29:16
Hey just a quick bump , been playing around with this build, thanks for the putting in the effort to put it together , def worth other people having a play around with it

I may see if there is any small things id like to change but thats more of personal preference , its a solid build
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Dernière édition par colwyn, le 9 juin 2017 11:01:45
Will do a udate very soon guys but ive been testing many skills out on the build and all seem viable some more so than others but after checking out the numbers i think the build looses 2% total crit still above 80% and at the most 100k dps still above 1.5 mil but will update asap

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires