[2.6] Dyadus Cyclone Champion

INTRODUCTION
This build is based off of Hyaons Fury Cyclone build I previously Played.
This build is designed for cheap melee build with high survivability and decent damage output.
I switched from Hyaons to Dyadus in 2.6 because Frenzy Charges from conduit from other players are too dangerous and Dyadus was buffed.
It synergies well with ignite, combinations with Taming and Emberwake will deal 3000% enhaned damage in ideal situations. However I dont like those two.
I first played Lowlife cyclone with Legacy Soul Taker as witch but it was not great.
I switched to templar and shadow lightnig strike with Hyaons but gem slot has been a problem.
Then I realized cyclone dont use much gem slots.
When Ascendancy came up I like the idea of Champion and switched to that class.
Rest is obvious.

This build is heavily influenced from supreme pizza, Lithe, Mathil and their Hyaon builds, but I emphasize more on survival rather than risky 4k-5k life.

Disclaimer
The build is still in works, gems are still like level 7-10. For these reasons, DPS maybe lower than its full potential or armour rating maybe low due to low gem levels. Just using gears I found in my account for now, nothing is optimal yet.

VIDEO

Under Construction

OVERVIEW

Pros:

+ Really cheap takes only alchs to buy shield and weapon.
+ High phys mitigation and life without belly of the beast.
+ High mobility with devotos and onslaught
+ Uber Labyrinth should be cake walk.
+ DPS is decent with RT

Cons:

- Can not run Ele-reflect or Blood Magic Maps
- Melee has slow clear speed compared to bow or spell builds.

SKILL TREE

Champion

Passives

Ascendancy Points:

Bandits: Oak-Kraityn-Kill All

LEVELING TREES

SKILL TREE EXPLANATION

Resolute Technique was taken as this is obviously not a crit build.

Iron Reflex allows evasions on coil and devotos to become armour giving them high amount of armour, also this enables variations of gear choices.

200% life with jewel is a must for melee imo, 6k life is deciding factor if you can get one shotted by end game bosses or not imo.

Rest is just nodes that are helpful to our build, aura mana reservation allows us to use both anger and grace as well as purity of lightning for more defense and damage against monsters.

JEWELS

2 Fragilities allows Ahns to proc onslaught permanently as well as max resists.

Mantra of Flames gives us boost to damage from fortify, inspiration, auras, buffs from CWDT setup.

Conquerers efficiency allows us to use Aura combination you normally cant, but can be replaced by life jewel once you get 15% mana reduction on anger or grace enchantment from uber labyrinth.

Life jewels allow us to not die, obviously, rest of mods are up to you.

Helpful mod for rare jewels are

-life
-attack speed
-fire damage
-aoe damage
-damage with axe
-damage with fire
-chaos resist
-other elemental resists if your gear dont have it.

SCREENSHOTS

SKILL DPS

DEFENSE

GEAR

GEAR EXPLANATION

Spoiler
Weapon

I use Dyadus as it gives high amount of fire damage and is less risky in group play as Hyaons.

Off-Hand

I use Ahns Heritage because it gives me onslaught and maximum resistance as well as life and armour, which is useful for cyclone build.

Helm

I use Devotos Devotion because it gives me attack speed and movement speed as well as high amount of armour as well as chaos resist, reduction to physical damage is not a problem at all as this is elemental build, I was first thinking of using Alphas Howl but Haste isnt as good as what devotos give us.

Chest

I use lightning Coil but Belly of the beast is do-able as well, just I prefer having more mitigation towards physical damage.

Gloves

I would love to use spiked Gauntlet but I dont own good one yet, so I use this for now.

Boots

I would love to use two-toned boots with evasion and armour for more defense but this is all I have for now.

Amulet

This isnt ideal amulet and I would prefer weapon elemental damage on it but this is best I can do for now.

Rings

Coral Rings are great base as life builds need to catch up with ES builds, and this is best they can do.

Belt

Leather belts are great base as life builds need to catch up with ES builds and this is best they can do.

LINKS AND GEMS

Main DPS Setup

Basically we can change Concentrated effect with elemental focus, Increased Area of effect, whichever fits your taste.

CWDT Setup

Obviously we dont want to die to Hedgehogs, that is what immortal calls are for. Molten Shell will further boost our mitigation, same goes with chaos golem.

Flammability allows our damage to be boosted to cursed target, during atziri take it off though, as she reflects curse.

Mobility Setup

I usually use Endurance Charges on Melee stun but this case, we cant generate enducrance charges so we prioritize speed of leap slam as well as last minute boss cull with culling strike.

Aura Setup

Basic Setup for coil and armour based builds, there isnt many auras that boost fire damage, that is why we only use anger for damage and rest for defense.

AA isnt good because we are not stationary build and AA is unreliable compared to Grace or PoL.

LEVELING AND TIPS

General Tips

Spoiler

-Use Sunder with 2 hander or cleave with 2 weapons until Act 3, get Cyclone from quest and switch.
-Use Tabula Rasa-> Belly of the Beast 6L-> Lightning Coil
-Use Goldrim Leather cap, Skull head, Geoffreis Crest depending on what you lack.
-Switch to Dyadus and Ahns Heritage around level 69.
-No need for Respec but get resist nodes nearby if low on resist from gear or if you have bad RNG.
-Concentrate on life and buy leveling uniques.
-Buy Haku's weapon with +quality to gem so you can level up Enlighten faster.
-Farm Dried Lake until you can gear up.
-Elemental Reflect Can get deadily once DPS starts to get high, make sure to use topaz flask when such monsters appear.
-Wearing Lightning Coil can be problematic, alch two strones, topazs, and prismatics, Coral Rings to hope for good rares or buy them from http://poe.trade/
-Dexterity issues may arise you may want to use Jade amulet early game.
-When you are low on resist you may want to use Two Stone, Prismatic, Topaz,
-If you like ignites use Emberwake and Taming
-Xophs Blood May also be good choice if you have enough resist on jewels to compensate.

HC Tips

Spoiler

Haku missions can be dangerous due to falling rocks when you dont have much phys mitigation.
Catarina missions can be dangerous with spiders that use viper strikes.
Tora Missions can be dangerous with monkeys that use molten shell and chaos fire storm mob.
Corrupted areas can be dangerous especially one in library.
Vagan can be dangerous when he is wielding a staff.
Rogue Exiles such as Minara, Magnus, Igna Phoenix can be rippy.
Overlevel and farm if necessary, take your time.
Strong Boxes with freeze can kill you unexpectedly if you fail to ID boxes.
Unique Beyond mobs can be dangerous because they can immediately spawn next to you.

Farming Spots
Spoiler

Story (until level 80?)
------------------------
Act 1: Ledge
Act 2: Southern Forest-> Chamber of Sins-> Fell Shrine
Act 3: City of Sarn->Docks-> Library
Act 4: Dried Lake

Masters (until level 95?)
-----------------------
Level 8 Forsaken Masters: Haku, Vorici, Elreon, Tora, Catarina, and Zana

Linear Maps level 80-100?
------------------
T1: Jungle Valley
T2: Beach/Oasis
T3: Arid Lake/Channel
T4: Acid Lakes/Phantasmagolia
T5: Mesa
T6: Shaped Jungle Valley, Strand, Wharf
T7: Shaped Beach, Arachnid Tomb, Ashen Woods, Castle Ruins
T8: Shaped Arid Lake, Atoll, Tropical Island, Pier, Shore,
T9: Shaped Acid Lakes, Shaped Phantasmagolia, Coves, Promenade, Reef
T10: Shaped Mesa, Quay, Underground River
T11: Shaped Strand, Shaped Wharf, Precinct, Bazzar
T12: Shaped Arachnid Tomb, Shaped Ashen Woods, Shaped Castle Ruins, Plateau, Shipyard
T13: Shaped Atoll, Shaped Tropical Island, Gorge, Water Ways
T14: Shaped Promenade, Shaped Reef, Shaped Coves, Mineral Pools, Volcano, Springs
T15: Shaped Underground River, Shaped Arsenal, Shaped Quay, Dark Forest,

FAQ
Spoiler
(Q) Why Lightning Coil? It gives high mitigation to Physical Damage but you can use belly instead if you like.
(Q) Why Ahns Heritage? It gives onslaught, maximum resist that also has life and high amount of armour.
(Q) Why PoL and Grace? Works well with Iron Reflex and Lightning Coil to reduce damage intake from phys.
(Q) Why not Arctic Armour? Because you got to be stationary to use its effect and Chill doesnt do much.
(Q) Why not Alphas Howel and Haste? Because Devotos give more ms and attack speed compared to haste and alphas, also alphas have low evasion.

Shaping Maps
Spoiler

T1 Jungle Valley
T2 Beach
T3 Aridlake
T4 Acid Lakes
T5 Mesa
T6 Strand
T7 Arachnid Tomb

T8 1 Atoll
T8 2 Tropical Island

T9 1 Promenade
T9 2 Reef
T9 3 Coves

T10 1. Quay
T10 2. Underground River
T10 3. Arsenal

Other

This build guide is using Build Template made by MoarPizza that can be found
here

I like vaaling Dyadus and other items

Dernière édition par Puraime, le 19 juin 2017 00:02:09
Dernier bump le 18 juin 2017 23:59:47
Plans for 3.0
--------------
-Getting Spiked Gauntlet with double life roll with resist and attack speed and such.
-Switching bandit reward from Oak to kraityn for act 2.

FAQ
-----------
Q)Why not go for "Lava Lash" the keystone the increases weapon fire damage and fire penetration.
A) I do go for it, just I havent gotten it in leveling tree as focus of build is to go for life first.

Q) Can you add your end game achievements with this build,
A) Sure when I optimize my character first with jewels and gloves.
Dernière édition par Puraime, le 19 juin 2017 00:05:06
Why not go for "Lava Lash" the keystone the increases weapon fire damage and fire penetration.
"
deadmeat9 a écrit :
Why not go for "Lava Lash" the keystone the increases weapon fire damage and fire penetration.

I did its in the passive tree link just not at early levels as you dont use Dyadus until level high 60s.
Dernière édition par Puraime, le 10 mai 2017 08:21:22
can you add your end game achievements with this build,
"
7fmonster a écrit :
can you add your end game achievements with this build,

I will once I get the gears going and get more time to play.

Will update the guide after that as well.
updated DPS and screenshot of my character.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires