[3.2] Champbot: Champion Support

This version is better at starting from scratch than some more efficient pathing you can have at level 90.
So you would path up until the templar aura nodes and the duelist aura nodes before going up beside the scion and shadow?

Also, what 4L did you use in the beginning?
When you are just getting to maps, you can link up Anger, Wrath, Hatred, and Discipline/Grace up. This assumed you have 18% reduced from the tree, Victario's, Conquerer's Efficiency, and an Alpha Howl. I wouldn't start reducing your HP with Prism Guardian until you get the passive points under your belt for further reductions.
Given the buffs, I will give this another pass for 3.2 and post a Path of Building link.
"
Barivius a écrit :
Given the buffs, I will give this another pass for 3.2 and post a Path of Building link.

I was playing in PoB before I saw your post and came up with this, I pathed a little differently to pick up more ES in the end. This PoB was intended to be a beginning of league starter

https://pastebin.com/MMsx897h
Dernière édition par Crewheals, le 21 févr. 2018 19:15:03
Dude, did you see the Taunt changes? Tauntbots are back!!! I would stand firm that Tauntbots will be the best aurabots for boss hunts!
Champion Tauntbot support : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093582
They sure are going to be strong. It's a great balance of defense and offense.
Yo people, i have a question regarding the "Conqueror" notable

"
100% chance to Taunt on Hit
6% reduced Damage taken if you've Taunted an Enemy Recently
2% of Life Regenerated per second if you've Taunted an Enemy Recently
Enemies Taunted by you deal 10% less Damage with Hits and Ailments against other targets

I was thinking to play with Ancestral Warchief: do the 100% chance to taunt work with totems?
If so, since totems are a different target from the character, do the 20% (=10+10) less damage taken work for my character?
Dernière édition par Serge91, le 1 mars 2018 02:02:48
"
Serge91 a écrit :

"
Enemies Taunted by you deal 10% less Damage with Hits and Ailments against other targets

I was thinking to play with Ancestral Warchief: do the 100% chance to taunt work with totems?
If so, since totems are a different target from the character, do the 20% (=10+10) less damage taken work for my character?

I don't know why it worked in the past, but it did. Your warchief would taunt. You will take the 20% less. You will not get the regen and 6% reduced. I kept an enduring cry around.

"
Barivius a écrit :
"
Serge91 a écrit :

"

I don't know why it worked in the past, but it did. Your warchief would taunt. You will take the 20% less. You will not get the regen and 6% reduced. I kept an enduring cry around.

I do get both buffs.

20% (10+10) because 99% the totems will take the aggro (if they really are able to trigger taunt like you said).

I will also get the 6% damage reduction using enduring cry whenever the cooldown expires. This lets me have 6% reduction for 4 seconds ("recently", right? But EC cooldown is way lower than that --->100% uptime of the buff).
This also will make my totem have 100% chance to hit even at the first strike.
First, i use EC near enemy. This triggers taunt. Then place totems, which autoattacks and so they will take aggro, while having 100% chance to hit all the time.
Every time i can use EC, i will use it, in order to have 100% uptime of that 6% reduction and keep up charges, and will take the aggro for just an istant, since totems will attack continuosly and that means that they will istantly take back the aggro (100% chance to taunt, can't fail then, right?)
I think this is right, if i haven't misunderstood something.

EDIT: Also, for the same reason, i get the free 2% life regen.
Dernière édition par Serge91, le 1 mars 2018 08:03:12

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires