3.5 Fresh [Flex build, Low Budget] 5Link 1Mil DPS. CI, Varunastra Crit (Melee Skill of YOUR Choice)

"
BGM123 a écrit :
i found a profile for life base BF glad. It should max 75% block with tempest sheild.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MorgNThorg/characters?characterName=MorgNBlock

Not quite sure what this is all about, the Life based build in your link literally have like 13% more block than my build due to The Red Nightmare .. How does that make it a 75% Max block build?

Max Block is a Noob Trap, if the best Gladiator AlkaizerX says you don't need block and proved it on HC multiple times.. then whats the point of having Max Block on SC ?
Dernière édition par Megumin3, le 6 juil. 2017 03:09:43
Thanks a ton for this build. After not being able to push in HC due to shoddy internet I transitioned into SC for the first time and this was the perfect "league starter" build. It taught me a few things Incandescent Heart is secret OP and I will be using it in a few life builds in the future(rip ES). Also Gladiator is fucking STRONG, life based glad will probably be my league starter.

I was able to get this build up and running with around 3ex at the time. The most expensive parts were the shield and Taste of Hate. Leveling was aids but I used no leveling uniques and got no life nodes so it was to be expected. I bought all my items all at once, never upgraded anything, and was able to go from T1 maps to killing Guardians for my first time ever. I ended up changing the tree and skill gems around to respec to Frost Blades which ended up making mapping much better but meh boss killing. Sad to see such a unique build get kinda gutted by the ES changes. Still playable probably but with the ES changes I don't think I'll be able to play this build in HC next league. Anyways I'm rambling just wanted to show my thanks for this build! It made me a much better player.
"
Thanks a ton for this build. After not being able to push in HC due to shoddy internet I transitioned into SC for the first time and this was the perfect "league starter" build. It taught me a few things Incandescent Heart is secret OP and I will be using it in a few life builds in the future(rip ES). Also Gladiator is fucking STRONG, life based glad will probably be my league starter.

I was able to get this build up and running with around 3ex at the time. The most expensive parts were the shield and Taste of Hate. Leveling was aids but I used no leveling uniques and got no life nodes so it was to be expected. I bought all my items all at once, never upgraded anything, and was able to go from T1 maps to killing Guardians for my first time ever. I ended up changing the tree and skill gems around to respec to Frost Blades which ended up making mapping much better but meh boss killing. Sad to see such a unique build get kinda gutted by the ES changes. Still playable probably but with the ES changes I don't think I'll be able to play this build in HC next league. Anyways I'm rambling just wanted to show my thanks for this build! It made me a much better player.

Thanks dude, glad it worked out for you!

Unfortunately, Incandescent Heart requires CI to function, using it in a life build even with Capped Chaos Res, you would take more damage overall..

Glad is strong for sure, its just most people tunnel on Max Block Build when it comes to Gladiator..

I think ES is still viable in 3.0, just have to invest more into ES nodes, which is still alot less investment and freedom on the skill tree compared to life builds..

Losing Vaal Pact is more concerning, haven't played a ES attack build without Instant Leech so not sure how it feels without.

Frostblade and Sunder are both very nice for clearing open layouts, the only downside is Multistrike locking you in place.. leveled 2 Sunder Characters to lvl 90 in SSF Mayhem and Turmoil, have to say Sunder is much safer due to the range

u using Sword and in skill tree , u add point in dagger and claw, how can u got it stat.
"
kavana211087 a écrit :
u using Sword and in skill tree , u add point in dagger and claw, how can u got it stat.

Varunastra My Friend, Claw, Dagger, Sword, Axe, Mace are All One Handed Melee Weapons, so anything related to that on the skill tree Works with Varunastra.
ty vm, now i know , good job. my question got answer. hihi
So wait, isn't Varunastra going to be super rare without Leaguestones? Is there another weapon that would suffice for the build?
"
Brentyfresh a écrit :
So wait, isn't Varunastra going to be super rare without Leaguestones? Is there another weapon that would suffice for the build?

Pernadus should be back as one of the Zana Mods like usual, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

There really isn't any substitute in terms of max DPS Varunastra can achieve bar some Rare mirror level weapons.

However, you really don't need that much DPS for regular contents. You would still shred through everything except Guardians and Shaper with a decent Claw/Dagger.
Hi! Could you check my character please? I have only 4700 es with the CI nodes -__- I dont understand how it can be so low with 500 es shield and 200 es boots. I will equip Incandescent Heart soon, but even then it will be only 5k es. What is wrong? Help me pls, Would really appreciate it! And what piece of equipment should i change?
Dernière édition par OloloKozlina31, le 25 juil. 2017 12:49:58
"
OloloKozlina31 a écrit :
Hi! Could you check my character please? I have only 4700 es with the CI nodes -__- I dont understand how it can be so low with 500 es shield and 200 es boots. I will equip Incandescent Heart soon, but even then it will be only 5k es. What is wrong? Help me pls, Would really appreciate it! And what piece of equipment should i change?

IH gives 1K+ ES compared to wearing nothing/ Tabula.

On top of that you didn't take Precise Interception, 60% Def from Shield.

And you are missing the % ES Elreon Craft on your Rings, thats 30-40% ES.

Also your Belt is missing a big chunk of Strength, thats 10% ES right there.

The few +30 INT/ STR nodes on the tree you are not taking, they adds up too, 6% ES each.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires