3.5 Fresh [Flex build, Low Budget] 5Link 1Mil DPS. CI, Varunastra Crit (Melee Skill of YOUR Choice)

Right, also I don't think the VP nerf is even confirmed. We'll have to wait for full notes to really see.

If they actually don't nerf VP, lol.. this build is going to technically get stronger.
"
decyphier a écrit :
Right, also I don't think the VP nerf is even confirmed. We'll have to wait for full notes to really see.

If they actually don't nerf VP, lol.. this build is going to technically get stronger.

Not confirmed but pretty sure they're doing it tho.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1899919

Vaal Pact
This keystone will no longer affect Energy Shield in any way. It will only apply to Life Leeched. This is because the higher effective health pool provided by Energy Shield trivialized some encounters where Vaal Pact let you restore all of your pool in under a second, if your damage was sufficient.
Really dig this build besides the overpopulated howci so much thanks for the post.
Recently i ditched the quake build and respecc'ed it into this one and really enjoy it.
Based on the guide, my gears are pretty close and since i'm lvl 96 thats another 2 points allocated for
weapon phy dmg + AS. The thing is my HO offense is a whopping 4K less than the author's.
I tried to look into each of the item and could not find any difference that would create such huge gap.
But from the Char sheet, my AS is about half (and I have 2 lvl 20 faster ATK gems). This could be the reason but from where do you stack more AS because from the guide I could not find any gear that you have which has significant AS ?

Thanks
Dernière édition par oak3996, le 5 juil. 2017 13:45:22
"
oak3996 a écrit :
Really dig this build besides the overpopulated howci so much thanks for the post.
Recently i ditched the quake build and respecc'ed it into this one and really enjoy it.
Based on the guide, my gears are pretty close and since i'm lvl 96 thats another 2 points allocated for
weapon phy dmg + AS. The thing is my HO offense is a whopping 4K less than the author's.
I tried to look into each of the item and could not find any difference that would create such huge gap.
But from the Char sheet, my AS is about half (and I have 2 lvl 20 faster ATK gems). This could be the reason but from where do you stack more AS because from the guide I could not find any gear that you have which has significant AS ?

Thanks

You're Missing Claws of the Falcon AND NightStalker nodes.. that is alot of damage missing

I'm fairly certain that Attack Speed has no impact on the Blade Flurry damage tooltip "Average Damage"

I couldn't figure out the HO attack speed difference you mentioned, can you post a screenshot or give me a number to follow? theres no way your AS is half of mine..

Dernière édition par Megumin3, le 5 juil. 2017 14:25:54

Thanks. I think i know what the issues are: There is a mix-up between the 7kes and 10kes tree on my part which I will cleanup. As for the AS difference I have no idea but here is the image of the char sheet.

Edit:

Updated the tree. 2 extra points still remain for physical dmg + AS. Added a third jewel with 4 stats.
The dmg comes very close but keeps in mind of the 2 extra points for dmg.
The attack per second changed but not much. The MH total damage is still 1K lower.
Dernière édition par oak3996, le 5 juil. 2017 15:50:31
"
oak3996 a écrit :

Thanks. I think i know what the issues are: There is a mix-up between the 7kes and 10kes tree on my part which I will cleanup. As for the AS difference I have no idea but here is the image of the char sheet.

Edit:

Updated the tree. 2 extra points still remain for physical dmg + AS. Added a third jewel with 4 stats.
The dmg comes very close but keeps in mind of the 2 extra points for dmg.
The attack per second changed but not much. The MH total damage is still 1K lower.

Well, we're looking at the Default Attack on the Character Tab.. Click on the Blade Flurry icon to see your BF damage sheet.

That would solve the problem =D

After all the updates. I guess for me this is as good as it can get. Build is very fun to play. On high
tier map is a little shaky due to low ES but it's because of me being reckless (i'm used to with howiCI). I tried 2 other expensive builds (ED and one that requires dual void batteries + sky forth) and
I must say budget per performance wise on top of fun factor, this build put the other 2 to shame.
Not to knock the others, but the amount of EX required is senseless for the results.

Thanks again to the author for this great build.
"
oak3996 a écrit :

After all the updates. I guess for me this is as good as it can get. Build is very fun to play. On high
tier map is a little shaky due to low ES but it's because of me being reckless (i'm used to with howiCI). I tried 2 other expensive builds (ED and one that requires dual void batteries + sky forth) and
I must say budget per performance wise on top of fun factor, this build put the other 2 to shame.
Not to knock the others, but the amount of EX required is senseless for the results.

Cheers buddy.

This is how I would improve your defensive side of things.

Your 6.2k ES pool is abit on the low side. try upgrade the 140 ES boots

I wouldn't recommend using a "46% increased phys damage taken" Abyssus, remember that is a MORE multiplier.. each extra % means that you're taking significantly more damage, look for one with 40-43% max..

In the mean time, I would suggest trying out Vaal Grace. This skill is amazing, 30% Dodge and Spell Dodge for like 10 seconds, very easy to keep it up all the time with some pack size. In theory, with the blocks you already have, you'd be avoiding close to 90% of all attacks other than degens.. (I know its a separate roll and the calculations is more complicated than that)
"
Megumin3 a écrit :
"
oak3996 a écrit :

Cheers buddy.

This is how I would improve your defensive side of things.

Your 6.2k ES pool is abit on the low side. try upgrade the 140 ES boots

I wouldn't recommend using a "46% increased phys damage taken" Abyssus, remember that is a MORE multiplier.. each extra % means that you're taking significantly more damage, look for one with 40-43% max..

In the mean time, I would suggest trying out Vaal Grace. This skill is amazing, 30% Dodge and Spell Dodge for like 10 seconds, very easy to keep it up all the time with some pack size. In theory, with the blocks you already have, you'd be avoiding close to 90% of all attacks other than degens.. (I know its a separate roll and the calculations is more complicated than that)

Thanks. I understand the stats on the helm but it's the only thing I can get/afford and yes vaal grace might be a good idea since there is an open socket on the boots. Maybe will juggle things around a bit to fit it in.
i found a profile for life base BF glad. It should max 75% block with tempest sheild.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MorgNThorg/characters?characterName=MorgNBlock

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires