3.5 Fresh [Flex build, Low Budget] 5Link 1Mil DPS. CI, Varunastra Crit (Melee Skill of YOUR Choice)

"
slowmath a écrit :
Could someone critique my gear and current tree at 74?

Tree looks fine, finish up the sword cluster leading up to Fatal Blade.

Look for a ES shield upgrade soon, a 475ES shield with Res is only 35C

Brinerot Whalers is a good upgrade option for your boots, can get 180ES for 10C

Look for a Ammy with 20%+ ES and some Crit chance/Multi..

With the current set up you should faceroll all the way up to T15. If you have any trouble surviving high red maps with damage mods, use a 5L IH instead dropping Increased area effect..
would i rather use a ES boot or skyforth?
if skyforth what gems would u swap in/out
"
Busuk a écrit :
would i rather use a ES boot or skyforth?
if skyforth what gems would u swap in/out

Skyforth does not offer much, since we have great power charge generations and stun is not a problem.

If you need extra gem slots for whatever reason, just free up the Enlighten, tempest shield and power charge on crit linked to it.

Other than having the +1 curse Ammy to include another curse gem, can't think of any useful gem to swap in.
thanks for the guide anyway. everything looks solid.

just wondering if there is a upgrade(maybe expensive but affordable) version.
not talking about sth like mirror item.

it's like maybe weapon we can look for 350pDPS?
as the gear section in the guide, everything basically 1ex budget and over that didn't upgrade QoL too much.

i.e. boots 20% ms -> 30% ms , 22x es -> 250 / 300 es
maybe cost like 10ex but actually didn't feel the 10ex efficiency.

sorry for my english :D
I like your theorycrafting for Incandescent Heart but I don't like the BF for mapping, so I use Frost Blades instead, the damage is quite good for clearing trash and boss.
PoB code for general mapping setup - https://pastebin.com/FSSTfGWX
"
zjasonyang a écrit :
thanks for the guide anyway. everything looks solid.

just wondering if there is a upgrade(maybe expensive but affordable) version.
not talking about sth like mirror item.

it's like maybe weapon we can look for 350pDPS?
as the gear section in the guide, everything basically 1ex budget and over that didn't upgrade QoL too much.

i.e. boots 20% ms -> 30% ms , 22x es -> 250 / 300 es
maybe cost like 10ex but actually didn't feel the 10ex efficiency.

sorry for my english :D

A pair of boots with high res would free up your ring slots for Steel Rings, the flat phys would boosts your damage by quite a bit.

Min-max is never cost effective, especially when it comes to DPS. Even a 400 PDPS one hand weapon wouldn't give you a boost in DPS simply because there are only so many nodes on the tree to scale it, but it would free up some skill points to spec into ES instead. Sure you can get up to like 15K ES and retain the same DPS as shown in the guide.
Is it a good build for farm shaped's strands all day long? I was thinking about doing it and trying to do all the 36 challenges in the last two weeks of the league.
"
LightingKnight a écrit :
Is it a good build for farm shaped's strands all day long? I was thinking about doing it and trying to do all the 36 challenges in the last two weeks of the league.

Certainly good enough. You can switch out Shaper's Touch for Insanity Gloves for max Shield Charge speed. Focus on getting Attack Speed on Jews. Vaal Haste will always be up with increased duration.

"
Megumin3 a écrit :
"
LightingKnight a écrit :

Certainly good enough. You can switch out Shaper's Touch for Insanity Gloves for max Shield Charge speed. Focus on getting Attack Speed on Jews. Vaal Haste will always be up with increased duration.

Can you recommend me a MF gear too?
"
LightingKnight a écrit :

Can you recommend me a MF gear too?

Bisco's Collar is auto include.

Legacy Goldwyrm.

Legacy Sadima's Touch

Legacy Perandus Blazon

Capping Resist could be tricky, drop Blazon if you struggle.

Thats about it, just stack all the IIQ you can get.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires