[ 2.6 ] TheFuFuu´s DoTiator SunderBomber ( HC,cheap,Tanky,100k+++dmg and sexy AF ((detailed) )

possbl in 3.0 i will definitly replay this build and see what it will be capable of, as it is right now i cant make any judgement weither it will be useless or not ... as for now im thinking of something as a high initial hit with a +chance bleeding weapon to proc the bloodplosion... and maybe swithing out poison for added chaos or added cold we will see what the patchnotes will give us : )
I used this build as base for a dual wield softcore version of it with Advancing Fortress as utility left hand (claws don't hit with Sunder) and no poison. I don't understand its use with elemental damage auras in this build, and as it will be nerfed let's try without.

This char (MakeMediaGreatAgain in my profile) lvl 80 now feels really good with great clearing speed, and ok boss killing & defense in yellow maps. I wait a bit more stuff and lvls for red ones.

Projected passive tree:

Unbuff I have 5k life, 38% phys reduction, 49% block (using non-legacy BoR) and 36k DPS.

Buffed (Warchief + Atziri's Promise + Taste of Hate + Onslaugh) I reach 58k dps.
It can gets a lot better of course, I have terrible stuff (only used 3c right now) and gems & flask setup should probably be changed, any ideas are welcome!

Thanks for the build thefufu :)
bejarid hey mate how are you? :) i just checked your build and your char and so on , im cheking the post every now and then so it takes some time to respond so sorry for that.

Basicly what i see in your build that you are killing the most important factors atm and you are playing a completly "different" build as what i was intended . The idea behind my build is pretty simple

Get a hit as high as pssbl to proc a very strong bleed and Poison
Hit the pack with the sunder second effect and the main for aoe dmg
Let bleed and poision do the rest
get the blood explosion as a chainreaction to "proc" herald of ash dot

continue

so the main idea is to make it happen everything in 1 Hit to max clearspeed and reduce dangers by using sunders "range". For example things like multi strike totally kill it it makes your initial weaker it makes you stop on one spot

Elementel is just for the fact of dealing high initial to make it easier for poision and bleed to do the rest.

Basicly i would say for you to onvest into the broken faith and bottles and then you will see the true power of this build .

As for your ideas i cant pssbl do any sugesstions regarding 3.0 as fast as we get the actual pathnotes and see the numbers everything will be clear and i will be more then happy to share my thoughts with you guys :) until then have fun

btw i didnt want to bash you in anyway i just wanted to give some advice. for example a doryans fist with focusing on herald of ash would be somewhat nice to due to sunder only using mainhand and completly let of the jack ;) or use a slayer and let out the bleedplsoion and use the 20% insta kill :*
Hey man, used this build in legacy and adored it, would love to see how you can adapt and change to 3.0.
With the newer gems (brutality especially) maybe with a few gem swaps and some passive tree changes you can make it more of a big initial hit deal? or in the same vein with a lot of changes you can keep the dot everything vibe with the passives and gems to buff the dot portion rather than initial hit. Cannot wait to see how this build can change, gonna be the first one I will take to endgame for sure!
Hey guys got an Update for you ; )

Due to the changes in 3.0 and the current beta state its still a long way to go for final assamptions, especially with a brandnew BLEED keystone comming and loads of new items and mods on wpns and loads and loads cant fknn waiiittt

BUT... i wouldnt be a nerd if i wouldnt have done any testing ;O and i got some conclusions.

As you could guess we will use a load of new support gems and one great fact witch Ziggy showcased to us today is the new Maim support

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE1igwNg1aY

The thing about what he said is that the Maim "Debuff" grants not a increased phys debuff but sorta a decreased phys "resistance" i would call it, cause the wording is missleading (again).

This means all in all if we maim stuff the phys damge is INSANLY boosted witch also counts for bleeding aswell. So bring up the maim i would say.

The problem i have with this is now that ( depends on how much they will tune bleed dmg ) we will have a playstyle simmilar to other offscreening builds due to the fact that our bleeds will be our mainsource and most likely we wount be witnissing the deaths of the mobs. mehhh for that cause of backtracking and stuff.

On the other hand maim is nice for us as gladis becouse we 1. get reduced (all)dmg from them and also they are slowed. Yet i ddnt checked the aura/curse situation but we will go something like
Arctic Armour and maybe vurnability(most likely)/temp chains( as def option maybe even both 25+35+35 95 ;O )

To come to an end i want to state that this is a BETA a lot of stuff will change but its atleast something we can look forward to. I ALSO will create a pure big hit version witch i got the feeling will suck more due to reflect and stuff we will see. For now we w8 for the bleed key node and see : )

((( PRE 6Link // PRE tree ( 3.0Beta) ))) Most likely all the support gems are a more in dmg or duration and in the end we will have something like a 10 - 15 sec bleed i guess , we just take an as high psbl flat phys melee wpn with inc bleed dmg on it witch shouldnt be that hard to get :)

goo.gl/UBGdNN Tree

going to be trying this in 3.0! i hope you keep us updated with your ideas. lots of options with the new support gems coming in.
Dernière édition par Izzu, le 12 août 2017 10:35:14

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires