[2.6] Starforge Lacerate - Becoming Master of the Universe (on a budget)

"
7thDayTheory a écrit :

For this version that focuses on leech and are taking BM and RT keystones it is. It is Uber Atziri and Shaper viable, but it is not the highest damage version.

For that you want to use Blasphemy and Cospri's Will.

If you are still playing this character, mind posting on update on the front page with current gear/passive tree now?

BTW just hit 88 and this build is insanely fun! Going to try to get to shaper for the first time and do Atziri as well!

So thank you :)
Currently using this as my mapping main, occasionally duoing with a friend. It's probably my favorite build now, and I've had an absolute blast playing it.

I've been using Daresso's Defiance for clearing because I'm super lazy with Enduring Cry, and it's been working pretty alright so far. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/magusapollo/characters; it's the 89 slayer.

One question I have is whether or not Innervate or Conc Effect would be better on bosses. I feel like I'm not shocking all that much, but I may also just be missing it.
"
Currently using this as my mapping main, occasionally duoing with a friend. It's probably my favorite build now, and I've had an absolute blast playing it.

I've been using Daresso's Defiance for clearing because I'm super lazy with Enduring Cry, and it's been working pretty alright so far. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/magusapollo/characters; it's the 89 slayer.

One question I have is whether or not Innervate or Conc Effect would be better on bosses. I feel like I'm not shocking all that much, but I may also just be missing it.

I did some testing and ended up just switching between Inc. AoE and Conc. Effect. Innervate was never intended for bosses, but to see if the Onslaught was worth it for mapping. After I got Inc. AoE leveled up and got the attackspeed enchant on my boots, it served no purpose.
Dernière édition par 7thDayTheory, le 15 avr. 2017 18:02:38
"

That's good to hear. My only problem with Daresso's Defiance is that it used up the Endurance Charges otherwise used for mitigation or CWDT-Immortal Call. And Onslaught is pretty easy to get otherwise, so for me it's not worth it. But I can definitely relate to being too lazy to cast Enduring Cry all the time :D
"
Hellsmith a écrit :
"
7thDayTheory a écrit :

For this version that focuses on leech and are taking BM and RT keystones it is. It is Uber Atziri and Shaper viable, but it is not the highest damage version.

For that you want to use Blasphemy and Cospri's Will.

If you are still playing this character, mind posting on update on the front page with current gear/passive tree now?

BTW just hit 88 and this build is insanely fun! Going to try to get to shaper for the first time and do Atziri as well!

So thank you :)

Afraid I went on to play a Blade Flurry Gladiator and are now playing a LL Classic Summoner. My last updated gear and passive tree are posted at the top of the thread.

Good luck with Shaper. Let us know how it went. Being a melee character on the Shaper fight is hard, so you'll probably RIP a few sets before getting the hang of it.
dont mean to be that guy and not that it matters to much but ur 54 points tree is like 80 or so points lol i tihnk anyways

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires