[2.6] Starforge Lacerate - Becoming Master of the Universe (on a budget)

Whenever you want, depends on your gear and preferences.
Dernière édition par 7thDayTheory, le 5 avr. 2017 12:40:55
Can you explain the purpose of the weapons in your weapon swap for Uber Lab?

Thanks much!
Hi, I'm doing this build currently and it's pretty fun. Currently going really well. My current gear at 77. You can see my skill tree through my profile, the character is Sinkingthecurrency. Currently res capped (almost ele-weakness capped). Bit low on life but thats cause i'm yet to get the Scion life nodes. Also really want to replace the carnage heart for a nice rare amulet at some point. Need to sort my flasks out too!

Edit:

Fixed my flasks
Dernière édition par haveallama, le 10 avr. 2017 07:48:01
"
Hellsmith a écrit :
Can you explain the purpose of the weapons in your weapon swap for Uber Lab?

Thanks much!

The purpose of Brightbeak and Prismatic Eclipse with 3 green sockets are just to have a really fast Leap Slam so I can get through lab fast.

"
haveallama a écrit :
Hi, I'm doing this build currently and it's pretty fun. Currently going really well. My current gear at 77. You can see my skill tree through my profile, the character is Sinkingthecurrency. Currently res capped (almost ele-weakness capped). Bit low on life but thats cause i'm yet to get the Scion life nodes. Also really want to replace the carnage heart for a nice rare amulet at some point. Need to sort my flasks out too!

Edit:

Fixed my flasks

That's great to hear.
Hey i made this build for fun, its more than i expect... analyze my gear, do i need something to fix?
"
Farex91 a écrit :
Hey i made this build for fun, its more than i expect... analyze my gear, do i need something to fix?

Nothing I can think of, looks good. Good to hear you're enjoying the build.
Is ther anything i can invest to improve damage some uniqe or ?
"
Farex91 a écrit :

You could get more stats on your gearpieces, get a Steelring, good jewels etc. However, your gear is overall pretty good. The better option will probably be to drop BM, get a +1 curse amulet and use a Blashphemy setup with Cospri's Will.
Dernière édition par 7thDayTheory, le 12 avr. 2017 08:37:43
"
7thDayTheory a écrit :
"
Farex91 a écrit :

You could get more stats on your gearpieces, get a Steelring, good jewels etc. However, your gear is overall pretty good. The better option will probably be to drop BM, get a +1 curse amulet and use a Blashphemy setup with Cospri's Will.

I thought Cherrubims was BiS?
"
Hellsmith a écrit :
"
7thDayTheory a écrit :
"
Farex91 a écrit :

I thought Cherrubims was BiS?

For this version that focuses on leech and are taking BM and RT keystones it is. It is Uber Atziri and Shaper viable, but it is not the highest damage version.

For that you want to use Blasphemy and Cospri's Will.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires