[2.6] HC Explosive Arrow Champion

Hi Guys,

Here's an overview of the Explosive Arrow Champion build I'll be playing in the hardcore 2.6 league!

I'll be leveling as Molten Strike into Sunder into Earthquake into Ancestral Warchief totems. Grab Destroyer, Resolute Technique and Butchery while leveling and respec out of those once you swap to Explosive Arrow. I'll be swapping to Explosive Arrow once I obtain a 5 link Quill Rain and a level 17+ Explosive Arrow Gem.

This forum post will be updated with my gear as I progress in 2.6. Assuming they re-introduce Legacy Kaom's this build should be able to reach ~15k HP! That means 'low life' status occurs at ~5k HP! With the 'First to Strike, Last to Fall' ascendancy point we will gain 200% Increased Armor and Evasion and also Elemental Status Ailments will be removed at that 5k HP mark. Preeeetty Good!

Level 100 Achieved! Gear as of April 23, 2017:
Spoiler

Gear and Gems Guide:
Spoiler
Mainhand Weapon: Quill Rain (Clearspeed): Explosive Arrow, Greater Multiple Projectiles, Fire Penetration, Increased Area of Effect, Less Duration (6th link can be either Empower level 4, Slower Projectiles or Life Leech. Empower level 4 is more up front DPS for Clearspeed).
Offhand Weapon: Quill Rain (Boss Killer): Explosive Arrow, Fire Penetration, Concentrated Effect, Chance to Ignite, Less Duration (6th link can be Slower Projectiles, Empower level 4 or Life Leech. Slower Projectiles is more damage as a Boss Killer).
Quiver: Rare: Life, Resists, Attack Speed, +1 Arrow
Helm: Devoto's Devotion: CWDT (lvl 10), Immortal Call (lvl 12), Decoy Totem, Increased Duration
Chest: Kaom's Heart
Gloves: Null and Void or Rare: Life, Resists, Attack Speed: Blink Arrow, Blood Rage, Vaal Haste, Increased Duration
Boots: Rare: 30% Movement Speed, Life, Resists: Frenzy, Greater Multiple Projectiles, Curse on Hit, Flammability
Belt: Perseverance
Ring 1: Rare Opal: Fire Damage from Essence of Anger, Life, Resists
Ring 2: Rare Opal: Fire Damage from Essence of Anger, Life, Resists
Amulet: Rare Marble: Fire Damage from Essence of Anger, Life, Resists
Note: Try to get either +Lightning or Cold damage to attacks on either a ring, amulet or gloves to proc Elemental Equilibrium. DO NOT get +Fire damage to attacks on any piece of gear.

Jewels
Spoiler
Prefix: % Increased Life, Fire Damage. Suffix: Projectile Damage, Area Damage, Resists

Skill Tree:

Champion Ascendancy Points
Spoiler
I plan on grabbing 'Inspirational' first to help myself and my team level (Unless one of my teammates also grabs it). Once I get to Cruel lab I will then pick up 'Unstoppable Hero' and likely respec 'Inspirational' into 'Fortitude'. For Merciless I will pick up 'Inspirational' again and lastly will grab 'First to Strike, Last to Fall' from Uber lab.

Lab Enchants:
Spoiler
Helmet: 40% Explosive Arrow Damage
Gloves: Commandment of Reflection
Boots: 10% increased Movement Speed if you haven't been Hit Recently

Bandits:
Spoiler
Normal: Help Oak
Cruel: Skill Point (Attack Speed is also good early on but I find I have enough with decent gear)
Merciless: Help Kraityn for the extra Frenzy Charge

Flasks:
Spoiler
Seething Divine Life Flask of Staunching
Seething Divine Life Flask of Heat
Alchemist's Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline
Rumi's Concoction, Atziri's Promise or Dying Sun
The Overflowing Chalice
-Flasks may change depending on what upgrades are made in 2.6. With a legacy Kaom's Heart and 15k life I may try out Blood of the Karui and / or Forbidden Taste
Dernière édition par Moasie, le 23 avr. 2017 16:54:58
Dernier bump le 30 juin 2017 20:37:02
you should try uber atziri and shaper with this build moasie
Hello guys.
I did on softcore but it struggles unless you really stack the burn and use dual curse. This is more geared towards farming maps with fast clear speeds :)
UP
what are new things in this league for EA?
IGN: BungleSeventyNineIta (Nemesis)
awesome guide ty
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
What do you do at reflect mobs, do not you die there?
I couldn't tell, but I'm curious how you're proc-ing Elemental Overload. Nice Build. If i rip prolly gonna go your build here. Thx
can u make some Levling tree and tip for newbie :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires