Riposte, Reckoning Duelist

Hello exiles,

I've been playing this game for around 2 weeks and i still dont know much about this game.
But i found Riposte skill gem and Reckoning skill gem that made me thinking..
I would like to build tanky Gladiator or maybe Champion around those skills, but i have no idea how..
this is what i made..

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAHnBIcFLQU8BiAGogz3EPAS4RQgFE0UcRR1FewX3BiRGNsaPhuqHOchYCmlLJQvzDJOOlI9_ECgR35IeE1GUEdXDVh1XhNfP2FSYhdi7GMXZU1qHmo7a9R0oHTtdPF2rHfXeTl673vUfuKBOoIHhJSE2YTvhmCJcYrwjM-PmZLQmSuezZ_LouqnMKmVqs2sr62Ntoq5HbyfvTa9gb6nwL_BB8GCxILFU8qQz37SIdd-2WHZfNrB3DLkUelG6dXsXO8O707yL_JB8lr2SPxL

Not sure if i will have enough dmg, enough life, how to generate enduring charges, should i go for frenzy charges too? How will be leveling with this?

I just have too many questions and i will appreciate if someone will give me some tips or totaly rework my passive skill tree to made my dream come true

Thanks, have a nice day :-)
Dernière édition par Fisky75, le 22 févr. 2017 10:47:43
Dernier bump le 23 févr. 2017 08:43:44
You can get endurance charges via the Endurance Charge On Melee Stun support if you are using a blunt weapon and / or assassin's mark curse.

I am by no means an expert but I am finding linking Life Gain on Hit, melee splash and riposte, an absolute pleasure. I am not looking for a high clear speed, just something that allows me to withstand the odd lag spike and afk moments.
For endurance charge, Enduring cry stay the best in my opinion. It's really fast to cast and generate a lot of them. You can also use blind with your reckoning / tempest shield. The enemies will have 50% less chance to hit.

I just posted a similar build if you are interested. You will at least find info and ideas for making your own build :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1837159

And if you really want Reckoning to proc very often. You shoul focus on armor :)
Dernière édition par mekor, le 23 févr. 2017 08:45:12

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires