Les serveurs PC redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .
Les serveurs Xbox redémarrent dans :
Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :

[2.6 Gladiator] Shattering riches [Glacial Hammer Block MagicFind][Build in progress]

The new jewel - Winter Burial is amazing. Swap out the melee splash for melee phys.

Below are the DPS compare with atziri promise and full frenzy charge, running Hatre now since its 100% phys scaling, dropping the two cold steel for 2 x winter burial jewel. 80k dps with Frostbreath (effective 160k dps when chill) and 165k with 2 x doryani scepter. From DPS, looks like doryani is better since it has the extra .4% leech and we are 100% phys scaling again. But Frostbeath is a 1c weapon much cheaper option, 80k with double "dip" dps is not an bad option. It's only when hit bosses that can't be chill then the dps will remain at 80k.

My standard gear
Spoiler

Lastly the new flask The wise oak is bring this build to another level. Extra 20% elemental penetration is just OP. So this brings total, 37% (cold pen gem) + 8% (from tree Fang of frost) + 20% from The pandemonius amulet + 20% from the oak flask, all brings total 85% penetration. I wonder if its still worth to run frostbite anymore.

I am currently running this build in legacy league and the leveling experience is by far the best out of all builds I have done.

Legacy League Gear
Spoiler

If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
Dernière édition par Ukanta, le 8 mars 2017 02:03:58
That´s a nice one Ukanta, i am afraid i will not have that luxury to get that powerfull :)
just a reminder, hypothermia is way better than added cold dmg, maybe not as good as melee phys but it is a green link and that put the 6L as 3G3R, which is master color able, so you can use some of them evasion chest.

also this ring

dirt cheap but gives good added cold damage against chill enemy, 10% to freeze, especially good with doryani's catalyst

both of these items' contribution will not shown in tool tip but great things to use, works really well with the pandemonius neck.
Dernière édition par TravisL, le 10 avr. 2017 11:02:35
Hello, i dont know if this thread is still active or what, just wanna share my progression on this build. I was planning to do this as a gladiator originally, but with the aoe nerfs i think the slayer would be better. anyway heres my gears so far, currently level 75 on LHC

Gears:
Current
Spoiler

Using the new threshold jewel for the 100% cold conversion, this should make me able to run atleast phys reflect maps. ill try to re craft some of the gears when i get a few more scours later on, Doryani Sceptre is crazy expensive on LHC atm, it might take a while before i can get one. Also, imo Southbound is a no go, couple time i cant kill the enemy since i cant freeze it, which makes it really dangerous in HC playstyle.

DPS on Dried Lake Full Buffed

Defence Tab on Hideout

MF Gears
Spoiler

DPS in Dried Lake Full Buffed

I run this setup in dried lake merc, swapped out the two jewels with this one, and using the gloves i can retain my 100% conversion

Passive Skill Tree:
Current

planned 110 points

Any Feedback would be greatly appreciated, espescially the diff between gladiator and slayer ascendancies. thanks alot and stay safe! :)
Dernière édition par krizo01, le 7 mai 2017 09:57:37

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires