[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

I have the weapon for the build and started to use cyclone but im lacking some movement speed. Other than quick silver and move% on boots and amulet. what can i get? The helmet for the build is so expensive on the league
Tectonic slam isnt projectile,why we take projectile notes?Cant find any duelist tecto build to compare :(
hi bro update this build pls

"
mesiass a écrit :
Tectonic slam isnt projectile,why we take projectile notes?Cant find any duelist tecto build to compare :(

projectile nodes are for molten strike from weapon,the balls are considered as projectiles.

@tanabank03- skill tree is updated only gems are pending...

Thanks for the well-done guide.

I am having a hard time with survivability. My damage is Okayish although nothing special. But I am getting destroyed.

Could someone advise me on next upgrades?

Spoiler

I have a Bronn's Lithe ready, but I have yet to succeed in socketing it.

Xoph's Blood and Devoto's are way out of my budget for now.
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
Dernière édition par wichtounet, le 10 juin 2019 09:36:39
"
battumur a écrit :
Crit or RT which one you prefer? .xoph is must even in crit?

I would prefer EO or Crit. Xoph's Blood is a must regardless of skill tree if you go Cyclone.

"
WeaponizedSP a écrit :

No I get that, but damage doesn't really change whether I use Sunder or Cyclone, there are next to no damage nodes taken at the pint I'm at (49). I'm just hoping it's a late bloomer?

Ngamahu's Flame is the build changer. :)

"
Datnoid a écrit :
Very painful leveling process as a league starter. Over-leveled with a 5L sunder in blood aqueducts and it's still taking forever to take down rares...

This build could use a leveling guide (or at least some tips) that takes into consideration that you won't have a ngamahus for a while.

You will want a high physical damage 2H axe. That greatly improve the leveling process.

"
itaizilca a écrit :
Im doing this build so far so good lv 72.
I picked the onslaught wheel on the tree instead of one dps wheel for better clear speed.
Also grabbed infusion channeling on cyclone for more dmg reduction.
There is one issue with legion monsters that 1 type of them 1 shots me with all my buffs and 4500 hp and i dont know what kind of dmg type it does , prob chaos.

Likely Chaos damage that you have encountered. It is a lot easier to get chaos resistance on your gears now so you can look into that.

"
ZgKojot a écrit :

I lost over 700HP :( but get less then 2k dmg buff...and now i see i lost some % of my chance to evade :( GG GGG :(
edit: are the gems updated for this build?

Gems section is now updated. :)

"
ChasingDeath a écrit :
Can anyone give me some advice on what i should do from here on out?

I got the weapon and a tabula rasa just about to complete A10 and could need som advice on the next couple of things i should focus on :)

My profile is here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ChasingDeath/characters

It would be nice with some suggestions for the next couple of items i shold focus on getting.

Is the gem links good enough (think i get more dmg but unsure what gems to use)?

Im havent played for some time and im not that "good" at PoE yet ^^

Best regards

Definitely get 6 sockets on your Ngamahu's Flame. Without 6 sockets, you are losing way too much damage.

You need better life rolls on your rares. Work on getting that.

Use Tombfist, that will greatly improve your damage output.

"
FearlessKiller a écrit :
I have the weapon for the build and started to use cyclone but im lacking some movement speed. Other than quick silver and move% on boots and amulet. what can i get? The helmet for the build is so expensive on the league

You can run Rage on the gems setup. That gives you movement speed at max rage stacks.

Check out the gems section.

"
wichtounet a écrit :
Thanks for the well-done guide.

I am having a hard time with survivability. My damage is Okayish although nothing special. But I am getting destroyed.

Could someone advise me on next upgrades?

Spoiler

I have a Bronn's Lithe ready, but I have yet to succeed in socketing it.

Xoph's Blood and Devoto's are way out of my budget for now.

You can run Enfeeble instead of Flammability for the curse setup. That greatly improves survivability.

You should get as much life on your rare gears as possible. By the time you hit level 90, you should have 6000 hp.

Flasks greatly improve your survival too. Check out the flask section.

P.S. Gems section is now updated.
"
Rato86 a écrit :
Hey Kira!

I'm using ur Ngamahu Cyclone Slayer build since 3.0!

Thanks for all updates u did...

The skill gems and passive tree for 3.7 will be updated in soon?

I'm asking because haven't time to play leagues since delve, so idk much about new gems like banner, impale effect etc etc etc

Ty, gl!

ps.:sorry for bad language, idk much english!

Skill trees are updated to 3.7 but gems have to wait till day 2.

Impale will not work with this build because you will only do fire damage. Impale is meant for physical damage builds.

So just July 02 u will update gems? Or second day of league (and its already updated *-*)!?

Ty again for answer!

\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
"
kira1414 a écrit :
You can run Enfeeble instead of Flammability for the curse setup. That greatly improves survivability.

You should get as much life on your rare gears as possible. By the time you hit level 90, you should have 6000 hp.

Flasks greatly improve your survival too. Check out the flask section.

P.S. Gems section is now updated.

Thanks for the update of the gems, I will do a few adjustments to my setup! I may try Enfeeble.

I will update all my rares to get some more HP.

Flasks are great, no doubt, but for now, unique flasks are still too expensive for me.

Thanks!
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
Hey there,

Loving the build thus far. Thanks for the updates to the Gems.

One question about the new gem setup though, is why you recommend Culling Strike linked with Ancestral Warchief/Protector + Leap Slam + Faster Attacks since we already have Bane of Legends from Ascendancy.. Is it just for the faster cast time for Leap Slam? Feel like I'm missing something.

Cheers!
I see that you've updated The gems, awesome! Btw, since I'm doing crit build, wouldn't Pulverise with Rage be better than with Close Combat and Combustion? We have Combustion already in Ngamahu. Also, why using Culling Strike with Leap Slam when we do have 20% cull in the ascendancy. Also in my opinion Fortify should be used in Leap Slam instead of cyclone. I'm sorry if I Sound rude, but I just want to know your thinking. Cheers :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires