[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hey there,

is it still worth to take tombfist corrupted with elemental weakness in league? Coz there is not attack speed anymore on it

Thx for everything !
"
morrtus a écrit :
Hey there,

is it still worth to take tombfist corrupted with elemental weakness in league? Coz there is not attack speed anymore on it

Thx for everything !

I would say yeah ?

This build doesn't really have any APS break point to hit.

The main reason for using tombfist is the jewel socket and intimidate buff

can you help me improve the damage. maybe i messed somthing up. please

skill tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.6.4/AAAABAQBAQSzBS0HdQmWDHAOPBQgFHEUdRiRGNsaOCAGIVUhYCKvI_YnLyefLlMwfDD4Mn4zbDhTOQ46UjrYO7Y8LUCgR35KfU2SUEdW-lnzXhNfOWFSZU1l8GZUZ5tnoGhlbydxhXIPcql07XTxdU52rHbnd9d35Xmxeu982X8rggeCm4NfhNmE74WnhmCGtIdqh3aK8I19jbmPYJBVkGyUb5d5mmqbLaIApMKlNaaNqSeplKyqrTutja4-rv-wq7F8soC8n702vqfAZsCmw-bEFcSCxPbGrs9-02_ZfNq52sHcPeOf5FHqGO8O707wH_Pd9WH3Mvjr_W4=?accountName=RakiZtahX&realm=pc&characterName=Black_Cycle
Dernière édition par RakiZtahX, le 8 mai 2019 08:47:34
"
RakiZtahX a écrit :

can you help me improve the damage. maybe i messed somthing up. please

skill tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.6.4/AAAABAQBAQSzBS0HdQmWDHAOPBQgFHEUdRiRGNsaOCAGIVUhYCKvI_YnLyefLlMwfDD4Mn4zbDhTOQ46UjrYO7Y8LUCgR35KfU2SUEdW-lnzXhNfOWFSZU1l8GZUZ5tnoGhlbydxhXIPcql07XTxdU52rHbnd9d35Xmxeu982X8rggeCm4NfhNmE74WnhmCGtIdqh3aK8I19jbmPYJBVkGyUb5d5mmqbLaIApMKlNaaNqSeplKyqrTutja4-rv-wq7F8soC8n702vqfAZsCmw-bEFcSCxPbGrs9-02_ZfNq52sHcPeOf5FHqGO8O707wH_Pd9WH3Mvjr_W4=?accountName=RakiZtahX&realm=pc&characterName=Black_Cycle

Your gears are overall good.

Taste of Hate flask and Watcher's Eyes that grant extra fire damage when affected by Anger would give you more damage.

The current Watcher's Eye that you are using is increased damage. Which gives you lower damage than the one recommended in the guide.

It is possible to craft belt that grants both elemental damage and fire damage. So you can consider doing some fossil crafting on your belt.

Also, you will want Concentrated gem in your axe instead of increased area. I would also replace Elemental Focus in your axe with Combustion gem. This will give you more damage.

Investing in jewels that give you flat physical damage would also further boost your dps. But you will always prioritize life rolls over damage rolls when it comes to jewels.
Is this build a capable league starter, or does it require too much currency to be considered a 'starter'?
"
x_Zenith a écrit :
Is this build a capable league starter, or does it require too much currency to be considered a 'starter'?

Definitely a cheap league starter. All you need is just Ngamahu axe and it will carry you all the way. :)
Can someone do me a great favour and check out my Lolofant - just really new to POE (since PS4 start) and after Necro-Start I really enjoy the speed and survivability of the Ngamahu Slayer.

I know the following:
- finally doing Uber-Lab! :)
- Xoph´s Heart & Watchers Eye (have 8 out of 12 Ex - Xophs incoming!)

Life is around 5 K and resis are up to 75 (have 199% Fire resi - need to fix this!)

Are my gems alright? Is the Skilltree ok? What to improve before Xoph´s and Watchers Eye!

Thanks a bunch!
Bjoern
You say build for Slayer and Champion. But where is the Champion build... ?
Hello, first of all thanks for the guide, i´m having some trouble understanding the sockets, gems and links in boots, helm and gloves. Can anyone give me some advice?

Thanks in advance.
kek?
Dernière édition par Istvan_86, le 18 mai 2019 10:42:35
Thank you very much for the great build. All respect

any plan on doing cyclone build for 3.7?
I want to make a better place for you and for me.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires