[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

This build is not stun immune at all unless u have the flask that gets rid of all stunning effects on use
u dont use anything else for stun imunity
"
cammy454 a écrit :
This build is not stun immune at all unless u have the flask that gets rid of all stunning effects on use

You're immuned to stuns while cycloning.
In primeval pros and cons u state:

"Cons:
- Loses 12% maximum life (down to 199% from 211%)
- Loses some armour %
- 3 max endurance charges instead of 4
- Lower life regen based on % life"

I dont see any endurance charges mods on the tree. What do i miss

Edit: Also do you have to cast enduring cry when immortal call triggers so often?
Dernière édition par ElCockerino, le 1 avr. 2019 08:06:13
"
Ratedetar a écrit :
"
cammy454 a écrit :

You're immuned to stuns while cycloning.

well thats no good if ur using concentrated path like it says on the title so im going to remake this build so that it works for real
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2479735 there easier to follow etc now
The only thing i regret is that I have not played this wonderful build before.

I have a question about gearing. I use
as one of my rings. Should I replace it with opal ring or steel ring?
Dernière édition par Гаруспик, le 5 avr. 2019 04:29:07
"
xkyfire a écrit :
What's the reasoning behind taking Elemental Overload over Avatar of Fire on a Champion build? And is it a good idea to get both EO and AoF?

Thanks

As Champion, you have 100% chance to hit so going Elemental Overload will be the best choice.

Avatar of Fire is pretty much a must for the build regardless of Slayer / Champion.

If you can't afford Xoph's Blood, you can get it from the skill tree. However, Xoph's Blood will provide way more damage than picking it up from the skill tree.

"
Reopss a écrit :
Just landed my first ever Uber Elder kill with this build.

It was a struggle at the beginning, wasted maybe 6 sets before I could handle it with 3 portals remaining.

I think what did the trick for me was adding Faster Attacks Support to Leap Slam to enable better manual dodging of spells as well as fully investing into life and Vaal Pact. Before that Leap Slam felt very clunky and failed me multiple times (also I was bad lets face it). For references of those who are interested I am leaving a PoB pastebin as of the Uber Elder kill here - https://pastebin.com/6SC79ULx

I would like to thank lagevogel for his feedback on page 442. It was very helpful in adding necessary adjustments for this encounter. Also thanks to kira for making this guide. I had an amazing time and this build will probably remain my favourite (and first) character in poe.

I have taken down all (I believe?) major bosses including: Uber Elder, Uber Aztiri, Elder, Shaper, Pale Court, Chayula and the rest of breachstone bosses, Uber Izaro.

All of them were very easy and did not even require any special changes to the build, except of course for Uber Elder and Chayula (getting breach rings with chaos resist).

Congrats to your achievement!

Yes. Uber Elder has to be the toughest boss fight in the game. Especially for melee character that do not use BladeFlurry or Molten Strike.

Like you mentioned, having Faster Attack linked to Leap Slam is a huge QOL. The same goes to having Kaom's Root for the stun / freeze and slow immunity.

"
ElCockerino a écrit :
In primeval pros and cons u state:

"Cons:
- Loses 12% maximum life (down to 199% from 211%)
- Loses some armour %
- 3 max endurance charges instead of 4
- Lower life regen based on % life"

I dont see any endurance charges mods on the tree. What do i miss

Edit: Also do you have to cast enduring cry when immortal call triggers so often?

That section of the guide was overlooked during the update. Skill tree has gone through lots of changes since Primeval Force was added into the game. You can pretty much ignore that line.

"
Гаруспик a écrit :

Void Heart is only useful if you don't use Xoph's Blood and don't go Avatar of Fire.

I would recommend you to go Opal / Steel rings instead. :)
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
Гаруспик a écrit :

Void Heart is only useful if you don't use Xoph's Blood and don't go Avatar of Fire.

I would recommend you to go Opal / Steel rings instead. :)

Thank you very much! I just got some currency to buy a good ring.
Dernière édition par Гаруспик, le 8 avr. 2019 12:02:50
Enlighten level 4 is too expensive for me :( but i do have xoph's blood, what gem links should i run?
Alsoo, what would be the recommended levelling items for belts and other stuff

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires