[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Today i will do some testing with my char in standard after work. If you are looking for a build which steam rolls whole content with low budget, this build is not the one. I had crazy abyss jewels, double anger watcher's eye, 2 socket bubonic, perfect ngamahu, curse on hit (enfeeble) tombfist, xophs etc. Still it was heavily struggling at uber Elder.
It is more of a hipsters choice; it is melee, not crit, 2 hander, slayer. You cant go more hipster then this since everything i had mentioned is in pretty bad spot in current meta. But it is fun and satisfaying
The strong thing about this build, it is very easy to keep it rolling. All you need is ngamahu. With 6 link chest(bronns preferably) and ngamahu you can do some harder content. In anycase it is a strong lab farmer if you are into that. Regarding to speed, consecrated path really fast.
"
Kathef a écrit :
Today i will do some testing with my char in standard after work. If you are looking for a build which steam rolls whole content with low budget, this build is not the one. I had crazy abyss jewels, double anger watcher's eye, 2 socket bubonic, perfect ngamahu, curse on hit (enfeeble) tombfist, xophs etc. Still it was heavily struggling at uber Elder.
It is more of a hipsters choice; it is melee, not crit, 2 hander, slayer. You cant go more hipster then this since everything i had mentioned is in pretty bad spot in current meta. But it is fun and satisfaying
The strong thing about this build, it is very easy to keep it rolling. All you need is ngamahu. With 6 link chest(bronns preferably) and ngamahu you can do some harder content. In anycase it is a strong lab farmer if you are into that. Regarding to speed, consecrated path really fast.

so given what has been said what would you suggest to me. ive been looking at the chieftain version due to it being able to swap to a pure conc path build and it being relatively cheaper although expense isnt THAT big of a deal. ive never even done uber elder but do want to be able to when the time comes. mainly burn maps and normal elder/shaper ect. so again slayer or champ or chief?
Dernière édition par l33tsauce7, le 13 mars 2019 17:39:16
"
l33tsauce7 a écrit :
so given what has been said what would you suggest to me. ive been looking at the chieftain version due to it being able to swap to a pure conc path build and it being relatively cheaper although expense isnt THAT big of a deal. ive never even done uber elder but do want to be able to when the time comes. mainly burn maps and normal elder/shaper ect. so again slayer or champ or chief?

If Uber Elder is your goal, melee build will have way tougher times when compared to spell builds.

Melee players will likely have to wait for patch 3.7 for this meta to shift.

Based on my personal experience playing melee and spell builds for Uber Elder, melee builds though capable of beating the boss, has way tougher time unless you are BladeFlurry.

If you want a budget starter build, Chieftain will be the best call. As to Slayer vs Champion, either is fine and it will only cost you 40 regrets to do the switch.
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
l33tsauce7 a écrit :

If Uber Elder is your goal, melee build will have way tougher times when compared to spell builds.

Melee players will likely have to wait for patch 3.7 for this meta to shift.

Based on my personal experience playing melee and spell builds for Uber Elder, melee builds though capable of beating the boss, has way tougher time unless you are BladeFlurry.

If you want a budget starter build, Chieftain will be the best call. As to Slayer vs Champion, either is fine and it will only cost you 40 regrets to do the switch.

im not set on uber elder in particular i just want something that can clear most content at a decent pace while being able to take a hit. fast smooth hard hitting and takes a hit. having trouble deciding if this is the build for me and if so which of the many variations are best for what i have mentioned.
Hey I have been loving this build but recently I have hit some sort of gear wall and I am not sure where the issue lies. I am not able to get to 100k damage without buffs running like you show in the pictures. Any idea whats the next best gear upgrade I can make?

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/5se4AWR8
Del
Dernière édition par Heizohack, le 19 mars 2019 04:38:33
"
Vendivar a écrit :
Hey I have been loving this build but recently I have hit some sort of gear wall and I am not sure where the issue lies. I am not able to get to 100k damage without buffs running like you show in the pictures. Any idea whats the next best gear upgrade I can make?

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/5se4AWR8

Looking at your pastebin, your 6L setup for Cyclone is not following the guide. Switching Item Rarity for Concentrated / Combustion will give you a lot more damage.

Your character is level 84, you will want to aim for 6000 life when you hit level 90.

Get life rolls on all your rare slots. Especially abyss jewels.

Your chance to hit is 81%. That is too low for Elemental Overload skill tree. You will want to aim for 90%, which will need approximately 900 accuracy on gears. Otherwise, going RT skill tree will give you more damage.
What's the reasoning behind taking Elemental Overload over Avatar of Fire on a Champion build? And is it a good idea to get both EO and AoF?

Thanks
Just landed my first ever Uber Elder kill with this build.

It was a struggle at the beginning, wasted maybe 6 sets before I could handle it with 3 portals remaining.

I think what did the trick for me was adding Faster Attacks Support to Leap Slam to enable better manual dodging of spells as well as fully investing into life and Vaal Pact. Before that Leap Slam felt very clunky and failed me multiple times (also I was bad lets face it). For references of those who are interested I am leaving a PoB pastebin as of the Uber Elder kill here - https://pastebin.com/6SC79ULx

I would like to thank lagevogel for his feedback on page 442. It was very helpful in adding necessary adjustments for this encounter. Also thanks to kira for making this guide. I had an amazing time and this build will probably remain my favourite (and first) character in poe.

I have taken down all (I believe?) major bosses including: Uber Elder, Uber Aztiri, Elder, Shaper, Pale Court, Chayula and the rest of breachstone bosses, Uber Izaro.

All of them were very easy and did not even require any special changes to the build, except of course for Uber Elder and Chayula (getting breach rings with chaos resist).
Dernière édition par Reopss, le 26 mars 2019 18:26:18
I'm dying too much, any tips on what to improve?

Dernière édition par wickdlain, le 29 mars 2019 11:30:26

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires