[2.5] Champion Ngamahu Cyclone - Reunion - comfort farming t15

Hey there!
I really feel uncomfortable playing with raider Ngamahu cyclone. Yes, I don't wanna say that build is bad. That's amazing. But, not for me. I don't like Vaal pact, Acrobatics in full melee and frenzy boost. I like strong melee power. That why champion is pretty good choice for that build too.
With new belt Perserverance and Insipirational node you can running just like Raider (maybe little less)

Concept
Spoiler

Mixed evasion/armour, always fortified and onslaughed, devotioned and tanked. Champion now is not popular char. But for this build, I think, that nice. Champ nodes will boost molten burst and global attack damage.

Gear
Spoiler

Gems
Spoiler

Ngamahu: phys proj damage - WED - conc effect - added fire damage - GMP - Fire pen
Main: Cyclone - melee phys - added fire - WED - inc Aoe (Elemental focus)
Auras: blasphemy+flamability - herald of ash
Additional: Vaal cyclone - leap slam - blood rage - fire golem

Tree and bandits

Variations
Spoiler

We don't have vaal pact and need to use ruby flask against reflect. You can Change your Carcass jack for Belly of the beast or Perfect form. And reduced Blasphemy with flamability for enfeble.

Stats
Spoiler

Over 5700k hp
Over 60k cyclone damage with no flasks and frenzy

The Problem that Champion has is sustaining himself versus bosses or getting high enough dps to delete them, I don't see how this build would do any better at that than any other champion build honestly.

Pretty much any build can run maps without too much hassle if the mods aren't too bad, so that's not really an indicator for the builds strength.

Just my thoughts, if you go on destroying all the Breachlords, Guardians, Uber and Shaper I will immediately go ham on your build, until then,it's kind of whatever.

Just my 2 Cents.
"
Schokoladenonkel a écrit :
The Problem that Champion has is sustaining himself versus bosses or getting high enough dps to delete them, I don't see how this build would do any better at that than any other champion build honestly.

Pretty much any build can run maps without too much hassle if the mods aren't too bad, so that's not really an indicator for the builds strength.

Just my thoughts, if you go on destroying all the Breachlords, Guardians, Uber and Shaper I will immediately go ham on your build, until then,it's kind of whatever.

Just my 2 Cents.

Champ have some big problems versus raider:
1. Tooltip dps will be higher, but only tooltip. With higher hp and fortify you not grants better survaivability. Just different gameplay. Maybe some prefer it.
2. Champ is middle. Middle - is the perfect word for this build. I killed double Piety in shrine at 83 lvl with monster damage. And kill Boosted Kaom at abbys with 4 link. But Raider can do this too.

That build is most of the "if you don't prefer acro, blood magic and vaal pact"
How far do you think this build will/can go?
"
BlimpAtomic a écrit :
How far do you think this build will/can go?

T15 - yes, at lvl 83 char
I think...Guardians is doable. Shaper - not
The build i play is quiet similar, guardians are easy but not super fast.

Never tried shaper so far but will eventually give it a shot with my cycloner. Have a more defensive setup though.
ign Elmi_EQ
This build would be amazing and tanky as balls if the dumb fortify ascendance weren't melee damage (molten burst doesn't get affected)... :(

Same for Rampart node, it's melee physical...

However, it's still decent but the reason I made a Champion was to try out those nodes with perseverance and yeah, perm onslaught is fun as balls with devoto's. If those ascendancies were physical damage, it would double dip to molten burst and cyclone which is what I thought :(
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Dernière édition par monkuar, le 12 févr. 2017 13:45:44

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires