(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

T13 Calder with full mf gear video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nzoAEaKv_E&feature=youtu.be

In t14-15-16 it can be fast like this too even with MF gear but Abyss/bosses can be problematics .. Guardians not doable with mf gear ..

Dernière édition par Sizleke, le 30 janv. 2018 06:07:02
made a video of the Chimera bossfight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpcYVM5KZ9c&feature=youtu.be

I'll write my considerations here as well...
the Chimera had shocking ground, boss has increased life and increased area of effect, monsters fire additional projectiles and elemental equilibrium.
As you can see, this guy beats very hard even without extra damage mods, and to kill him deathless you have to care a lot about positioning and kiting. I would not facetank him with the nerfed Vaal Pact, that's why you may not take full advantage of Point Blank, but in my opinion, dps is not a problem, even without all flasks up, you should play safe instead of rushing, and prioritize survival instead of dps. Last note, I've never found the smoke phase to be an issue even with a lot of damage mods, we have good mobility, dodge chance and evasion.
Dernière édition par Giammafix, le 30 janv. 2018 06:13:39
"
Mathac a écrit :
Hey guys, i have alot of trouble leveling this character

what gear should i change to make leveling easier

I used rings with added elemental damage to attacks, or a thief's torment to sustain life and mana.
as amulet, I used karui ward
"
Giammafix a écrit :
"
Mathac a écrit :

I used rings with added elemental damage to attacks, or a thief's torment to sustain life and mana.

What about resists tho
"
Mathac a écrit :
"
Giammafix a écrit :
"
Mathac a écrit :

What about resists tho

a quiver or a 6 linked armour with resists.
I suggest you to get a piscator's vigil when you reach the maps, and level as a wander with a belt and shield with life and resistances, you can skip bosses until you feel comfortable doing them
if you need a carry for uber lab I can help
a quick demonstration against the Shaper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUi9H6VHOE8&feature=youtu.be

as I've said in the video
- be careful, the Unshaped gives more trouble than the Shaper himself
- it's of the utmost importance to refill your flasks on the remaining mobs between each phase
- the third phase could have lasted 7 seconds, but the Shaper decided to spawn the adds when he dropped to 1 life, that's why it lasts 28 secs ._.

ps: no mirrored items or 20 ex worth wands! just a lot of abyss jewels and piscator's vigil, and starkonja's head with +1 barrage instead of rat's nest with +1!

Gear below:
Spoiler
Dernière édition par Giammafix, le 30 janv. 2018 13:12:29
Where should I go from here on this build? I grinded on one character all league to get the headhunter and was wondering what I should upgrade next. (sorry unsure how to post my items)
@DoritheExplorer
I would aim for +1 Barrage helm if you want dps.
Get better rolls on your magic flask, movemend speed goes up to 30% evasion rating to 100%
Anything else is going to cost you quite a bit, like added to attacks vinktar, eternal lab enchant on boot's better rares in general etc.

Also i would like to ask for the Pastebin's of those that did endgame content/ level 100 in league.

Would like to add them to the guide/ videos of yours, since my build is getting more and more of a unreachable state for the average joe.
"
Toma_Hawk a écrit :
@DoritheExplorer
Also i would like to ask for the Pastebin's of those that did endgame content/ level 100 in league.

I've stopped at level 95 since it's more than enough to do all the endgame stuff smoothly (uber atziri and red elder as well) anyway this is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/9Hmzq1j1 (configuration is with herald of thunder for single target, may swap to HoI; intimidate checked for gloves, not for vinktar)

tooltip dps in hideout with HoI and golem is 58k, with HoT is 61.179k, not taking into account jewels with a total of 18% increased attack speed on crit and intimidate from gloves

"

since my build is getting more and more of a unreachable state for the average joe.

I had that feeling too reading some posts, but the abyss league has made this build way easier to gear than in standard imho. Even an average rolled Piscator's Vigil is insane thanks to all the abyss jewels, and a max rolled one plus enough flat lightning damage on gear beats all those crazy expensive wands on the market, I've checked in PoB and the only wand which outlcasses Piscator and it's worth the investment is the mirrored wand available in league that you linked in the guide. A Stygian vise and Tombfists give other jewel slots in addition to the ones in the tree, and even the jewels with low flat damage rolls scale incredibly well with Piscator's, along with other stats like crit multi or attack speed on crit :)
Dernière édition par Giammafix, le 30 janv. 2018 19:30:03
That's true, but yeah.. the average player might not see that fact.

Many see that it's a character in standard and immediately take that as an argument.
But many also don't see that i insist to not use silly items like headhunter or esh's mirror or even count as such into my tooltips. #smh

Or that you don't need millions of dps to clear endgame content (2.5mill is more than enough).
The only reason why i went for mirror tier item's was simply, boredom (you need goals in this game) and paranoia that they nerf it into oblivion.

Also imagine if abyss items won't be obtainable in the near future?
I already got some items waiting for me :)

Also with the growth of this guides popularity, i have no problems to showcase attempts of others doing this wander.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires