[2.4]Cheap, Tanky, Reflect Immune ! Low Life Kinetic Blast Champion 110k+ dps 8k+ ES 18k eva!

good luck guys if you run this in prophecy :D you can message me ingame if you have problems, I will try to help if I am online at that time. If not, feel free to leave me a message !

have a great time :)
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
guys dont forget there wont be a cadiro this league, shavs wont be 4ex you will waste your time leveling something you wont be able to afford :)
I want to run this in prophecy. How should i begin leveling this and with which gems? Great build btw. I want to be able to use kinetic blast as soon as i can obtain it.
Guys I can only repeat myself here:

If you are able to get a 5L shavs by the time you are lvl 75 in a new league, you can do this as a first character. If not, I suggest going for something else first.

You can also level as a 2h melee (earthquake) duelist. farm up some currency, buy decent gear (shavs mainly) then do the passive respec points quests and buy ~100 regret to respec into this build (lol). Thats what I did in Perandus basicly, regrets are cheap early on.

If you cannot obtain shavs very early on in the league it can get really rough for you. You can try and go with lorica (I posted a video of the build in action with 3K ES) but its risky.

If you cant play +20 hours this weekend I dont think its a good idea to start with this.

Shavs will be more expensive now, no cadiro and they increased its rarity.

Play responsibly ! :D
im actually doing this build right now without shavs and im absolutely destroying everything. It was a little bit of a pita at the end of cruel but afterwards it's a breeze.

I started out using a twyzel as soon as I got KB. It was a little slow, but as long as you have frost wall its still prety decent. The build really wont pickup until after you get pierce 100%. This is when your clearspeeds get ridiculous. I'm still kind of low level but I also have a deadeye KB toon and although my dmg is slightly better she is just way too squishy to do merc lab and higher up maps. The permanent fortify is amazing. Even with low ES you can totally see the different in how much damage you take and your survivability goes nuts. I will probably be running the lorica version for a while but hey, if I can reach 70k dps thats pretty decent imo lol.

I forgot to mention I didnt deviate from the passive tree at all, I leveled up and followed the tree straight up to the wand nodes taking the crit on the way. Then moved down towards the shadow crit area and wrapped around to get pierce. Maybe those wanting to level up might find that info useful. If you want to level up using KB you must go for the wand nodes first otherwise you wont be doing jack squat for damage.
Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
Dernière édition par Jkurs, le 6 juin 2016 11:57:54
! quick question guys, Why herald of ice, for curse on hit isn´t necesary herald of thunder?... Thanks in advance...
"
Madasan a écrit :
! quick question guys, Why herald of ice, for curse on hit isn´t necesary herald of thunder?... Thanks in advance...

both heralds work, Herald of ice is better for packs, herald of thunder better for bosses. you decide
Thanks man... ;)
"
xerofite a écrit :
im actually doing this build right now without shavs and im absolutely destroying everything. It was a little bit of a pita at the end of cruel but afterwards it's a breeze.

I started out using a twyzel as soon as I got KB. It was a little slow, but as long as you have frost wall its still prety decent. The build really wont pickup until after you get pierce 100%. This is when your clearspeeds get ridiculous. I'm still kind of low level but I also have a deadeye KB toon and although my dmg is slightly better she is just way too squishy to do merc lab and higher up maps. The permanent fortify is amazing. Even with low ES you can totally see the different in how much damage you take and your survivability goes nuts. I will probably be running the lorica version for a while but hey, if I can reach 70k dps thats pretty decent imo lol.

I forgot to mention I didnt deviate from the passive tree at all, I leveled up and followed the tree straight up to the wand nodes taking the crit on the way. Then moved down towards the shadow crit area and wrapped around to get pierce. Maybe those wanting to level up might find that info useful. If you want to level up using KB you must go for the wand nodes first otherwise you wont be doing jack squat for damage.

Oh sorry i didnt see your post lol. Thanks for writing your experience with the build, i am glad you like it ! So are you using solaris lorica at first? How much ES does that get you? It is definetely less squishy than a 5K hp 4000 evasion ranger with low defenses. I am glad that you can feel the difference too !

You are right about the pierce. 100% pierce chance is almost mandatory.

Thanks for sharing your leveling tips. At which point did you start to go ES ? Or did you level as ES right away?

Mind posting your gear also ? It could be helpful for others trying to do it without shavs.
Dernière édition par cmphx, le 8 juin 2016 12:42:11
Hey there

I'm currently trying out this build in prophecy league !
I lvled it up as 1st character, TERRIBLE IDEA, get something before you can afford shav or some good ES gear (with 1 aura on life : discipline)

The main issue i see at the moment is stun immunity, for me you HAVE to get eye of chayula or you'll die by beeing stun locked on some random shit

sitting at 25k dps in GMP in H/O, its really enough to clear maps really fast. Best thing is doing low costs maps like undergound river / necropolis because you want walls to boost your explosions. Im currently trading maps like gorge or plateau because its not very optimal for us.

Current gear is here :
Spoiler

its a really low cost gear atm almost all self dropped. would like to get 6L shavs asap tu a huge dps boost ans prolly going straigh for skyforths because they solve all the problems of the build (generating power charges - stun - mana reserve)

Any feedback is appreciated about gear / setup im using

post : a good thing about the build is that you can swap some auras for resists as i am doing right now, its more easy to stuff

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires